Friday, January 25, 2008

The Boys!

Two of my wonderful Camino companions got together a couple of weeks ago for a little reunion. The photo is beautiful -to see them both together again. It makes me laugh though to see them both with hair and sitting in a kitchen!
The last picture I had of them together was on a plaza major in Pamploma!
These guys mean so much to me....we crossed paths every few days for about 3 weeks.
Here's what they wrote about me:
Ended with a good glas [sic] of real cognac and a BIG sigar [sic]. While enjoying these earthly products, we remembered ourselves how lucky we are to have a heavenly girl friend, Angel Theresa. (Remember Joop is Dutch - English is his second language).

1 comment:

The Solitary Walker said...

I'm enjoying reading your Camino stories. It's making me very nostalgic. Walked the Camino myself recently - starting at Le Puy. Take a look at my own blog about it when you have a moment! Best wishes